Crazy Christmas Bunny Bento


Finally I had the time to make a Xmas-themed bento, even though it doesn't look too obvious ;). I wanted to make a cute, yawning bunny, but I failed horribly and in the end it looks more like a crazy bunny ;). I spent hours trying to fix his eyes because he always looked so angry - now he looks more presentable for Christmas, before he looked more like a Halloween bunny ;). Sorry for the rather blurry photos, It was already dark by the time I finished making this bento. I had to use artificial lightning to photograph this bento and the result is not very pretty. Look at those horrible looking gyozas... :(!



I used my new bento box from . If you're my long time reader, you would have noticed that I have a thing for wooden bento boxes - I think they look gorgeous! This  is my third wooden bento box :).



This bento box has two compartments. The top part is made of plastic and it includes a plastic lid as well.




It has a small food cup inside.



What I like about the food cup is that it's removable.

If you like traditional bento boxes like I do, you should definitely check out CasaBento's site. It has a quite big selection of 



Do you see those sunflower food picks? I made them myself :)! Aren't they gorgeous? They're extremely easy to make, you just need your favourite stickers and some toothpicks.

Bunny Onigri
  • Rice
  • Ground toasted black sesame seeds - to make the black spots
  • Eyes: cheese and nori
  • Nose: nori and ground sesame seeds
  • Whiskers: cellophane noodles
  • Mouth: ham
  • Teeth: cheese
  • Red hat: mini red pepper
This crazy bunny simply couldn't wait to try the delicious  which I made for lunch today :).

Happy Holidays, everyone :)!


Artikel Sebelumnya
Belum Ada Komentar :
Tambahkan Komentar
Comment url
Post Terkait :
Bento - Charaben