Cute Puppy Bento

 


Aren't you all happy that it's weekend? I absolutely am...:)!! Unfortunately I always feel that it's much too short, especially in winter when everything is already dark by five.

The last time I made charaben was about 2 weeks ago, it's indeed time to make something cute again... A puppy...:)! I have always wanted to have a dog, but I don't because it's too much work. Since I can't have one, I made one myself...;). This is just the kind of dog I like...


Cuteness overload...:D)!!!

The little puppy is made out of rice and the brown spot is tonkatsu sauce. The eyes are made out of nori and cheese, the nose of nori and the little tounge of ham. I also had three fried panko-coated shrimps which I bought from my local Asian market and a few pieces of cherry tomatoes.




I wish you all a great weekend!
Artikel Selanjutnya
Belum Ada Komentar :
Tambahkan Komentar
Comment url
Post Terkait :
Bento - Charaben,zblog